In this session, we will explore:
- different strategies for ensuring your research is clearly attributed to you using unique identifiers like an ORCID number
- strategies and tools used in building your online profile
- using your profile to connect with other researchers
- raising the visibility and reach of your research, and
- tools which measure the impact your research is having on your peer group.
For further information on this session please contact Justin Farquhar, Subject Librarian, Division of Sciences.
Related LibGuide: Research Publishing & Impact by Thelma Fisher
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Seminar Room 3 (Central Library)