Researcher Profiles - by Zoom
In this session, we will explore:
- different strategies for ensuring your research is clearly attributed to you using unique identifiers like an ORCID number
- strategies and tools used in building your online profile
- using your profile to connect with other researchers
- raising the visibility and reach of your research, and
- tools which measure the impact your research is having on your peer group.
For further information on this session please contact Justin Farquhar, Subject Librarian, Division of Sciences.
Zoom Video Conference link - Wednesday, August 28, 1pm
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://otago.zoom.us/j/pgworkshops
- You can click the link anytime to get set up and familiarise yourself with Zoom.
- Please find a guide on how to get the best from your video conference here.
- If you would like to test with one of our trained staff beforehand please email the eConferencing team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
If you are experiencing issues on the day you can join by phone. Select the most suitable number from
one of the available international numbers here: https://zoom.us/zoomconference (Toll charges may apply)
Enter Meeting ID: 635-106-0969
Related LibGuide: Research Publishing & Impact by Thelma Fisher
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Zoom: https://otago.zoom.us/my/pgworkshops