EndNote: Managing your references - by Zoom
This a Basic level introduction to Endnote. How to set up an Endnote library, export references from the Library databases and generate in-text citations and a bibliography using Word, in a recommended citation style.
Please bring your own laptop so you can take part in the workshop activities. Get EndNote X9 for free from ITS and install it before the workshop, if you can: Student EndNote Application form. Otherwise, EndNote can be accessed through the Student Desktop.
Zoom Video Conference link - Tuesday, Nov 5, 1pm
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://otago.zoom.us/j/pgworkshops
- You can click the link anytime to get set up and familiarise yourself with Zoom.
- Please find a guide on how to get the best from your video conference here.
- If you would like to test with one of our trained staff beforehand please email the eConferencing team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
If you are experiencing issues on the day you can join by phone. Select the most suitable number from
one of the available international numbers here: https://zoom.us/zoomconference (Toll charges may apply)
Enter Meeting ID: 635-106-0969
Related LibGuide: Managing Your References by Justin Farquhar
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Zoom: https://otago.zoom.us/my/pgworkshops